Mag Mobility Balls
BEST MASSAGE TOOL ON THE PLANET!
The permanent solution to your mobility needs! Magnetic Mobility Balls double as a peanut ball (double lacrosse ball) and a single ball. They attach to a barbell or rack and the magnets are strong enough so the balls won't move while you massage.
- THERAPY TOOL - Relieves muscle tension, increases mobility and aids in recovery through self myofascial release
- MANY USES - Pre and post-workout, yoga, travel, body maintenance, muscle tightness, muscle pain (jaw, neck, shoulders, back, hips, legs, hands, feet), personal training, increasing performance, athletes (soccer, tennis, volleyball, running, cycling, hiking, swimming, basketball, football, baseball, weight lifting, body building, etc.), flexibility, Crossfit training, health and wellness, etc.
- PERFECT SIZE - This magnetic mobility balls are made in the perfect size to perform a concentrated massage to any specific areas of the body. It's much more effective than smaller massage balls and foam rollers because of the multi-dimensional roll capabilities.
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Simply lean on the massage ball or peanut lacrosse ball and use your own body weight and gravity to relieve muscle knots and tension. This is indeed One of the most valuable tool for Yoga and Fitness Enthusiasts.
- BOOST FLEXIBILITY AND ENHANCE RANGE OF MOTION - This our premium magnetic balls is sure to increase circulation to sore and tight muscles, providing relief from pain. Perfect fascia massager for trigger point therapy and deep tissue massage throughout the body.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The Peanut Massage Ball Cradles the spine for corrective therapy and applies pressure for increased tissue mobility. It comes in two bright and beautiful colors for the best and standard usage.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - As a brand, we believe in quality! All our magnetic mobility balls are made to last long and still keep it's premium look! We guarantee you'll love it! If you're not 100% satisfied, simply return it for a full refund, no questions asked - try it risk free!